This update brings several fixes, performance improvements and introduces one powerful and highly anticipated new feature: Surface Masks! You can now create masks on individual quads. You can also choose between using the mask within the quad or on top of it, where the mask is not affected by the tranformation.
Masks can now be created on quads. Quads now have a built in mask option.
- Syphon media deselected when corresponding Syphon server stops
- Arrow keys are relative to the rotation of the surface and not the screen
- Project files can now be moved with or without the medias
- Drag & Drop in the input view now adds the media and selects it
- The surface inspector is automatically shown when a surface is selected
- Redrawing of quads when continously duplicated
- Performance problem when selecting a large number of surfaces
The update is free for all currently registered users and can be downloaded using their serial number by accessing the ‘yourspace’ page.
MadMapper can be purchased from our online shop. The basic license, for two computers is €299. Educational prices are available upon request by contacting us at support [at] garagecube [dot] com.
A discount price for Modul8 is available to owners of MadMapper via the yourspace page.