Multi-media Engine Programmer, advanced level
Develop and maintain a multiplatform engine that will be the basis for realtime multimedia applications, including different frameworks. Full time position, based in Paris where you will work with part of the creative development team. You will also need to work with the offsite members of the team located in Switzerland and other locations worldwide.
C / C++ / Objective C / Python / Lua
– Language skills C / C++ / Objective C / Python / Lua
– Prior experience with OpenGL and good knowledge of GLSL.
– Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in realtime graphics programing and/or video games
– Programing will be in OSX Xcode and Windows Visual C++ environments
– Skilled in debugging and optimization
– Experience in software engine architecture required
– Fluent in English
We are looking for someone who is motivated, autonomous and creative with good communication skills.
– French speaker
– Experience in user interface programing (GUI)
– Experience in Cinder, OpenCV, Quartz Composer frameworks.
– Experience in video playback, API Quicktime, FFmpeg
– Knowledge in network protocols and PHP
An interest in art is also welcome.
Documents needed for application
– CV, resume
– Samples of work
– Website or links
– Cover letter
Please send your application to codingjob [at ] 1024architecture [dot] net
1024 architecture Sarl is a Paris, France based creative studio producing artistic installations.
GarageCUBE SA develops multimedia software for visual artists, known for its flagship software for live video mixing called Modul8. GarageCUBE is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
The two companies developed MadMapper, a software for videomapping.
The new project will be in the same mindset as Modul8 and MadMapper.