MadMapper v1.2.3 update
This version fixes a few important issues about the circles, multiple selections, compatibility, project files and more.
MadMapper v1.3 BETA version, including the new MadLight
MadLight is a new feature using the ArtNet protocol to easily map pixels to a variety of LED and lighting systems.
MadMapper v1.2.3 release notes
The following issues have been corrected in this new update:
- Circle rotations and the modification of their center point was not working
- Multiple selections of handles or points on a mesh caused unexpected behaviors
- Incompatibility with Intel HD 3000 video cards caused glitches in the input view
- Unwanted behavior with mesh warping and presets when opening a saved project
- Loss of group selections when creating presets
- Undo/Redo was disabled in some cases when using masks
MadMapper v1.3 BETA features
The new MadLight extension will be free for all existing MadMapper customers and can be tested in this BETA version. It includes:
- New DMX fixture surfaces
- A fixture editor and library
- Auto channel numbering
- 7 types of pixel configurations (RGB, RGBL, RGBW, LRGBW, RGBWL, L, CMY)
- New ArtNet support
- Full ArtNet range, up to 131072 DMX channels
- Real time setup and pixel mapping
- DMX dip switch preview
- Real time ArtNet fixture preview
MadMapper 1.3 BETA has been tested with ODE Enttec hardware.
The ODE Enttec is available for purchase on the MadMapper yourspace page.
The 1.2.3 update and the 1.3 BETA* are available for download for all existing owners of a MadMapper license.
To download both MadMapper v1.2.3 and MadMapper v1.3 BETA, use your serial number to access the yourspace page:
The MadMapper Team.
*Remember that BETA versions are not made to be used for production purposes.
Your bug reports are needed! Please send detailed information to: support [at] garagecube [dot] com
The first 5 unknown bugs reported (with a clear explanation of how to reproduce them) will be rewarded with a free MadMapper T-shirt.