today we’re happy to release MadMapper version 1.6 beta 1.
What’s new in this version:
- built in Midi/DMX/Keyboard inputs, assignable to any MadMapper parameters.
This was a long-awaited feature, requested by many users.
It includes support for 14-bit midi, with feedback.
We also added the ability to filter incoming values. With this system, it is very easy to assign shortcut keys to dynamically fade in / fade out surfaces’ opacity.
We designed a special control window to handle all shortcuts/affectations at once. You can even access some parameters not directly present in the interface, such as a surface’ X/Y position.
- new DMX/Lighting system, which includes:
– Artnet Unicast support, fully remappable, per-IP options
– new DMX panel in the UI
– redesigned fixture editor, fully customisable
– manual channels re-ordering
– custom DMX channels in any order
– expressions in DMX channels ( now you can type channel_1 = R + G/2 for instance)
– user defined DMX sliders
– built-in DMX monitor
- surfaces selections optimizations
- selection booleans (Shift to add to selection, Alt to remove)
- numerous bugfixes and optimizations
Please do not use this beta in production.
Report us whatever bugs you find, we’ll make the next release better.
Download as usual from www.madmapper.com/yourspace