“JACK” is projection Mapping Sculpture by Motomichi Nakamura made with MadMapper
TETRA 02 is the title of ANGLE’s new live set using MadMapper’s Madlight feature + Arduino to control the show. https://vimeo.com/114940421
more info on
Tiving Stage Design, released this nice video that demonstrates ‘s madmapper 1.7 new #madlines in action.
SHAPING TIME is a JEFF MILLS & Mike Latona, Sean Caruso and AV Exciters (Elephant Structure) Show in Montreal using MadMapper to control lights with the Madlight feature.
Jeff Mill’s interview about Shaping time:
- Added Groups to organise surfaces & fixtures
- New “Mad” Lines!!
- Added DMX Line
- Added soft-edge on quad Surfaces (read the tutorial)
- Added Leap Motion controller support
- Added “Disable Leap motion support” option in Preferences / Misc (so that another application can use it)
- Take advantage of the new audio controller
- Added audio input level slider in master tab
- Added blend mode subtract
- Added OSC Color single channel (RGBA) compatible with vezér
- Added OSC Flag
- Added “controls” to trigger previous/next media per type (Previous/Next image, previous/next movie…)
- Added the possibility to transform multiple surfaces at the same time
- Added a setting in the preferences/misc to be able to export the input or the output without the surface names
During the LED Fashion workshop at the Mapping Festival in May 2014 we unveiled some of the new features that are currently embedded with MadMapper version 1.7 that has just been released.
A video review of the MadMapper LED Fashion workshop during the Mapping Festival 2014 in Geneva – Switzerland.
The next Mappathon will be organized by the General Foundation Mapping Association In Tokyo on 26-27 January 2015 at the Digital Hollywood Tokyo School.
You will learn to build video Mapping installation with MadMapper and Modul8
Mappathon in Tokyo info can be found at:
The GarageCube & MadMapper Team wish you a MAD 2015 Year. This year will bring up Exciting new features for Madmapper and we are sure that once again, You – MadMapper User will blow out our mind and Eyes with your creativity. Stay Tuned. This year will be totally MAD.
Merry Xmas ! The Holiday season brings a new place to shop hardware, MadMapper Bundles and MadMapper Goodies. It’s now open and available from shop.garagecube.com
Holiday Sales !
- Buy 1x licence of MadMapper and get a Free DMX USB Controller 393€ 299€
- Enttec DMX USB Pro 125€ 99€
- Enttec DMX USB Pro Mk2 159€ 119€
YOU SCARED ME is a video & dance performance by Groupe Composite presented on November 27, 2014 at the Festvial Peril Jeune at Confluence – Lyon that used MadMapper.
more info at http://www.groupecomposit.fr/spectacles/you-scared-me/